Example: Activating a slide change with a hitpoint:
1. Click on the Hitpoint button in the Home Tab.
2. Click on an object in the scene to place the hitpoint.
3. Select the hitpoint and go to the properties tab.
4. Go to the actions section and select SetSlide from the type dropdown
5. Drag a slide from the lessons tab into the slide property.
Now, when the hitpoint is clicked in play mode, the slide will switch to whatever slide is linked in the hitpoint.
Selecting a model part and then selecting the 3D label tool in the "Tools" section of the Home ribbon, displays a label for an object that floats in 3d space. Its place in 3D space can be modified either through Free Mode or through the Properties tab.