Node Copied to Clipboard!
Designer Documentation - Property
There are three types of lights, each has different properties. To change light:
- Edit the value in the Properties Tab
- Use Light Gizmo.
- Change Light area in edit tab of the ribbon.
- Directional Light : A directional light is very useful for creating effects such as sunlight in the scene.
- Spot Light : A spot light has a specified location and range over which the light falls off.
- Point Light : A point light is located at a point in space and sends light out in all directions equally.