Node Copied to Clipboard!
Xplorer Documentation - The Ribbon - Mode
Animate mode is used to play an object's embedded animations.
Steps to set up and play an objects animation:
- Select your object and change to animation mode
- Select the desired animation to play from the drop down menu
- Choose how you would like your animation to be played
- Play Once: Only plays the animation a single time
- Loop: Repeats the animation
- Ping Pong: Plays the animation once, and then again in reverse
- The multiplier drop down menu is the speed the animation is played. 4x plays the animation 4 times as fast, 0.25x plays the animation in slow motion at ¼ speed.
- The autoplay button means the animation will be played automatically when the slide is loaded.