Node Copied to Clipboard!
Importing Assets Throught Modest3D Portal
When you first launch the Xplorer, you're greeted with an empty project. If you don't already have assets and an object in your project, you'll have to import some.
The first way to do this is through the portal.
- Open up the portal, find your project and click on it.
- Drag the desired object into the assets tab of your project in the portal.
- Launch Xplorer, then click File -> New and select your object.
Importing Assets Within Xplorer
Alternatively, you can import assets from anywhere on your computer with just the Xplorer.
- Click File in the top left, and select Import.
- Navigate to your file and select Open.
- Give the name of a folder to put the asset in and click Save.
- Click File again, and select New (Alternatively press CTRL+N).
- Select the imported object.
Next we'll work on how to navigate the scene