Node Copied to Clipboard!
Designer Documentation - UI
There are three tabs on the ribbon. Tool, Edit and Animation
Tool tab is the panel for Scene Management, Transform Management and Creation of Models and Colliders.
- New: Create a new scene. If current scene has not been saved, a popup will show and ask if the user wants to save the current scene.
- Open: See Load Asset
- Save | Save As : See Save Scene
- Import : See Import Assets
- Redo | Undo : Undo / Redo last action.
- Create Transform : Create an empty transform in the current scene. See Create Transform
- Create Light : Create a light object in the current scene. See Create Transform
- Create Camera : Create a camera in the current scene. See Create Transform
- Delete Transform : Delete the selected transform in the current scene. See Delete Transform
Model & Collider
- Add Model : Add a model to an empty transform. See Mesh
- Add Collider : Add collider to an empty transform. See Collider
Edit tab is the panel for Transform Management. Users can change properties for Lights / Cameras / Colliders / Meshes here.
Edit camera properties. See Camera
Edit light properties. See Light
Edit collider properties. See Collider
Edit mesh properties. See Mesh
Animation tab is the panel for Animation Management. Users can change the length of an animation and create animation clips.